THE ARTUS 8 A legend is born
The ARTUS 8 is a high-performance desktop CCD spectrometer with the largest optical system that ARUN has to offer, ensuring complete spectral coverage at best resolution and light efficiency. This makes the ARTUS 8 the perfect choice for more demanding and heavy duty applications.
The ARTUS 8 has been developed as a non-compromising instrument; It offers all the advantages of a flexible and versatile CCD spectrometer. It even competes in some applications with classical photomultiplier systems, which are still the benchmark in high-end OES.
While the ARTUS 8 is strongly recommended for all metal producing and processing industries, it also covers the demanding needs in corporate research and academia. Its versatility and flexibility combined with low detection limits makes it perfect for contract laboratories.
New CAMSIZER® XT - more precise and faster analysis of particle size and particle shape helps to improve the product quality, reduce rejects and save labor costs, energy and raw materials.
The new knife mill GRINDOMIX GM 300 is the ideal instrument for the grinding and homogenization of foodstuffs.
NEW! Discover SP-D - a revolutionary, new system for pressurized microwave digestion featuring!
New EasyPrep Vessels for the MARS System
Heavy-Duty Cutting Mill SM 300 excels especially in the tough jobs where other cutting mills fail
Air Jet Sieve AS 200 jet is particularly suitable for light materials with particle sizes in the lower micron range
CryoMill - specifically designed for grinding the samples at low temperatures, the best option for temperature-sensitive materials and samples with volatile components.
With the sieve shaker AS 450 RETSCH have designed their first siever for 400 mm and 450 mm sieves which operates with a three-dimensional sieving motion. It can be used for dry and wet sieving.
SMART 5 Turbo - fast, Accurate Moisture/Solids Analysis.
Explorer-12 Hybrid - new microwave system for the synthesis with automatic loading/unloading of samples.
Sprint - the new microwave system manufactured by CEM, is ideal for determining protein in food.
The mixer mill MM 400 is a laboratory "all-rounder". It has been developed specially for dry, wet and cryogenic grinding of small amounts of sample.
The Pellet Press 40, RETSCH offers a pellet press which presses a wide range of materials such as slag, ores, minerals and cement to strong pellets with a smooth surface.
Sieve shakers AS 200 tab are used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring.
The company "Macrolab LTD" was founded in 2005 and specializes in supplying of the equipment for the following tasks:
- Sample preparation, namely: a representative sampling, mechanical grinding, the definition of the fractional composition, the preparation of pellets for XRF analysis ( Company Retsch GmbH).
- High quality optical measuring systems for particle characterization with wide measuring range from 0,3 nm to 30 mm allow for the analysis of particle size and particle shape (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave sample preparation: microwave digestion systems for for elemental analysis by ICP, ICP-MS, ICP-OES or AA, microwave ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, rapid moisture and fat analyzers (CEM Corporation)
- Preparation of samples for metallography and petrography, laboratory equipment for cutting, pressing, polishing (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Innovating hardness testing instruments (Innovatest)
- Preparation of laboratory samples for XRF analysis by fusing of the glass disks in the gold-platinum crucibles, obtaining solutions for AA and ISP-OES analysis (Corporation Scientifique Claisse)
- Determination of protein, fat and fiber in foods (C. Gerhardt Fabrik und Lager chemischer Apparate GmbH & Co. KG).
- Desktop and portable spark optical emission spectrometers (S-OES) for fast and precision metals and alloys analyzing from ARUN Technology, the originators of CCD based metals analyzers (ARUN Technology).
- ELTRA‘s combustion analyzers are high-quality instruments for quick,precise and easy CSONH analysis of solid materials. ELTRA analyzers cover a measuring range from a few ppm up to 100%. (ELTRA GmbH, Germany).